Free Bets UK …
£50 in Free Bets
18+ | New Players Only | Matched Free Bet Up To £50| Deposit & Bet £10 Or More| Min. Odds of 1/2 to Qualify | T&Cs Apply … more
£25 Welcome Offer
Up to £25 in Free Bets. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for Initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply 18+ T&C’s Apply … more
Open Account Offer Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365
Open Account Offer. Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply … more
Bet £10 Get £30
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. T&C’s Apply … more
50% extra up to £50
New customers only, Min deposit £10 (UK Credit/Debit cards only), Max bonus amount £50, Deposit using bonus code “MB50” Deposit and bonus amount must be wagered 6 times (min odds 4/5) prior to bonus funds and associated winnings becoming withdrawable Winnings accumulated from real money bets may be withdrawn at any time Bonus is valid for sports betting only. T&C’s Apply … more
Bet £10 Get £40
Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 2.0 or greater; £30 Free Sports Bet split into 3 bets of £10 each, valid on set events only; **Wager must be 40 times the Free Casino Bonus in order to withdraw winnings. Credit or Debit Card deposits only; Deposit and bet of £10 required within 7 days of opening new account, T&C apply… more
Bet £10 Get £30
New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30f – A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market – Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) – Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days – Free bet stakes not included in returns – Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply. Full Terms & Conditions Apply … more
£20 New Customer Offer
Totesport New customers only. 18+. Stake £10 on any Sportsbook market for the first time, at odds of evens (2.0) or greater and get a £10 Free Bet within 24 hours of settlement, 7 day expiry. Stake £10 on any Totepool bet for the first time, and receive £10 back in cash within 24 hours of settlement. Full T&Cs Apply … more
£10 First Bet Insurance
£10 First Bet Insurance: First losing first settled real money single bet £10+ at odds of Evs+ (Multiples each 2/5+) qualifies. Credited within 24 hours of bet settling, 14 days to use on odds no greater than 4/1. Stake not included in returns. Casino Bonus: Valid to 27/11/18. New players only (First Casino Deposit). 100% Casino Deposit Match from £20 to £50: Min 50x wagering (% game weightings apply), play restrictions apply. Max bonus bet £5, 15 days to accept & 30 days to complete wagering. Deposited funds locked to casino platform until wagering met. Real money funds used first. T&C’s Apply … more
Bet £5 Get £20
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply … more
Terms of Free Bets
Free Bets and Betting Offers from leading online UK Bookmakers
Each free bet will have different terms, you will need to open an account with the relevant bookmaker and deposit funds, stake a certain amount, on one bet or sometimes on a series of bets to qualify.
- Once you have met the criteria for the bonus the free bet will be credited to your account within a few days.
- When you use the free bet to make a bet and it wins, you will normally find that the winnings will be credited to your account just like any other bet, but the original free bet stake may not be credited to you.
- For example, if you had a £10 free bet winning at 3/1 then you would get the £30 winnings, but not the original £10 free bet stake.
- This can vary from bookie to bookie however so be sure to read the terms and conditions.
- In some cases you may also find that you have to continue to bet “turnover” a certain multiple of the free bet you are offered before you are allowed to withdraw the winnings.
- For example, if you bet £20 to get a free bet of £20, and this free bet won at 2/1 giving you £40 profit (but you didn’t keep your stake)
- If the turnover requirement is 3x then you would not be able to withdraw the £40 you won for free until you bet at total of 3x the value of the free bet i.e. 3x£20 = £60
- You can reach that total in any way though using lots of small bets etc but it is worth checking if there is any time limit over which you must make the bets.
Why Do Bookies Give Free Bets
It actually makes sense for bookies to give away free bets to get people to open an account.
It’s a good form of advertising to attract new customers.
Price Boosts and Enhanced Odds
Some bookmakers offer enhanced odds and price boosts on certain events in order to attract new customers. There is usually a maximum stake attached to these offers.
Betting carries risks you should never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. You should always exercise caution and use your own judgement in placing any bet. Free Bets UK
Please gamble responsibly.