Free Bets UK Bookmakers
Free bets and betting offers from leading bookmakers. See the best betting offers and free bets below… We keep the content fresh with regular updates, it’s worth re-visiting the site every week as new offers come and go and some are only around for a limited time.
- Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply
- Bet and watch racing from every track in UK and Ireland
- refund as a free bet when a late goal lets you down
- £10 cashback on pools
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Multiply the Odds on a Winner
- Bonus Code : Cashback
- Min Odds 2.0 (1/1)
- 15 Days
- One-Click + Code for Cashback
Terms of Free Bets UK
Each free bet will have different terms, open an account with the relevant bookmaker and deposit funds, deposit the required amount, on one bet or a series of bets to qualify.
- Once you have met the criteria for the bonus the free bet will be credited to your account within a few days.
- When you use the free bet to make a bet and it wins, you will normally find that the winnings will be credited to your account just like any other bet, but the original free bet stake may not be credited to you.
- For example, if you had a £10 free bet winning at 3/1 then you would get the £30 winnings, but not the original £10 free bet stake.
- This can vary from bookie to bookie however so be sure to read the terms and conditions.
- In some cases you may also find that you have to continue to bet “turnover” a certain multiple of the free bet you are offered before you are allowed to withdraw the winnings.
- For example, if you bet £20 to get a free bet of £20, and this free bet won at 2/1 giving you £40 profit (but you didn’t keep your stake)
- If the turnover requirement is 3x then you would not be able to withdraw the £40 you won for free until you bet at total of 3x the value of the free bet i.e. 3x£20 = £60
- You can reach that total in any way though using lots of small bets etc but it is worth checking if there is any time limit over which you must make the bets.
Why Do Bookies Give Free Bets
It’s a good form of advertising to attract new customers.
Initially started in late 2004. Fast forward to 2019 the site now features free betting offers from over 25 UK bookmakers and their casinos.
We have long and established relationships with many of the bookmakers enables us to list some exclusive offers.
Quality over quantity: all sites featured are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Transparency: the necessary key qualifying terms are stated under each offer – minimum odds, free bet time limits, wagering requirements, etc.
We rate, review and categorise the offers: a bookmaker might be favourable for a particular sport for example so we’ll try to show that.
Extra incentives the bookmakers offer: odds boosts, cash out, accumulator, insurance, live streaming and more.
We’re adding more new bookmakers, developing new relationships, more exclusive offers. Dedicating pages to specific big events like Cheltenham and Wimbledon when the bookmakers offer separate deals for those weeks.
Betting carries risks you should never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. You should always exercise caution and use your own judgement in placing any bet. Free Bets UK
Please gamble responsibly.