Free Bets UK Bookmakers
Free Bets UK and Betting Offers from leading online and mobile bookmakers. Each free bet will have different terms, open an account with the relevant bookmaker and deposit funds, deposit the required amount, on one bet or a series of bets to qualify. See the best betting deals and free bets below
- Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Up to £1000 Casino Bonus
- Multiple Insurance
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet and watch racing from every track in UK and Ireland
- refund as a free bet when a late goal lets you down
- £10 cashback on pools
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Multiply the Odds on a Winner
- Bet €10 Get €60 (ROI & NI Only)
- 25% Weekly Loss Refund
- 60% Acca Bonus
- Mobile Loyalty £200 Free Bets
- Moneyback if horse is beaten by a head
- Tennis Acca Bonus
Terms of Free Bets
- Once you have met the criteria for the bonus the free bet will be credited to your account within a few days.
- When you use the free bet to make a bet and it wins, you will normally find that the winnings will be credited to your account just like any other bet, but the original free bet stake may not be credited to you.
- For example, if you had a £10 free bet winning at 3/1 then you would get the £30 winnings, but not the original £10 free bet stake.
- This can vary from bookie to bookie however so be sure to read the terms and conditions.
- In some cases you may also find that you have to continue to bet “turnover” a certain multiple of the free bet you are offered before you are allowed to withdraw the winnings.
- For example, if you bet £20 to get a free bet of £20, and this free bet won at 2/1 giving you £40 profit (but you didn’t keep your stake)
- If the turnover requirement is 3x then you would not be able to withdraw the £40 you won for free until you bet at total of 3x the value of the free bet i.e. 3x£20 = £60
- You can reach that total in any way though using lots of small bets etc but it is worth checking if there is any time limit over which you must make the bets.
Why Do Bookies Give Free Bets
It’s a good form of advertising to attract new customers.
Price Boosts and Enhanced Odds
Some bookmakers offer enhanced odds and price boosts on certain events in order to attract new customers. There is usually a maximum stake attached to these offers.
Betting carries risks you should never bet with money you cannot afford to lose. You should always exercise caution and use your own judgement in placing any bet. Free Bets UK
Please gamble responsibly.