Esports or electronic sports and is one of the fastest growing entertainment sectors online today. Different from Virtual Sports esports is real people playing computer games against each other under fully regulated conditions in proper leagues and tournaments, it has become a serious online activity. Esports betting has caught on rapidly in the last 2 years.
What is Esports Betting
As an online medium, Esports betting is one of the fastest growing markets in the sports betting arena. With the esports betting industry starting to take shape, bookmakers have realised that there is huge potential for betting markets on this new and evolving platform, valued at over £600 million in 2019 and projected £850 million in 2020.
To a first time punter of esports, the idea of betting on a player or a team in a game on a computer or console sounds somewhat ridiculous. However, esports betting is now a fully regulated industry. Therefore, you can be sure that there can be no manipulation in the outcome of races, matches.
Many betting sites have esports betting available across many sports including football, horseracing, greyhounds, cricket, motor racing, speedway, cycling, darts, tennis. Sign up to one of the featured bookmakers and a free bet still applies.
The list of bookmakers sites that offer esports betting
- Best for Football Betting
- Highly Rated For Request-a-Bet
- Live Streaming
- Refund as a free bet when a late goal lets you down
- Bet and watch racing from every track in UK and Ireland
- Quick Easy Registration
- Promo Code sports60
- Acca Insurance 5+ Football
- Boosted Acca Football Coupon
- x3 odds on 1 winner for Lucky 15
- Acca Edge 3+ selections & refund paid as cash
- Brilliant bookmaker for Footy Accumulators
- Cash Out, Price Rush
- Bigger Horse Racing Odds
- Insure your 5 Fold if it loses by one leg get stake back to place another 5+ Acca
- Low Minimum Deposit of £5
- Regularly Best for Football & Horse Racing Odds
- Free Bet if one leg loses in your 5+ Acca
- Double Winnings if a penalty is scored
- Crossbar Refund
- Golf Bet Specials
- Odds Boosts
- Excellent Odds for Cricket & Snooker Betting
- Money Back Channel 4 Races
- Money Back 5 Team Acca
- Football Acca Insurance
- Fallers Money Back
- Football jackpot
- Good for Cricket Betting
- Acca Five Insurance
- William Hill Plus Card
- Longer 'Free Bet' Shelf Life
Major Esports Official Tournament Leagues.
- The International Dota2 Championships
- Capcom Pro Tour
- Call of Duty Championship
- Evolution Championship Series
- Major League Gaming
- Intel Extreme Masters
- Battle.net World Championship Series
- Halo World Championships
- League of Legends World Championships
- World Electronic Sports Games
Where can I watch esports ?
Esports Betting Overview
Betting on esports is a growing market. This young and new type of betting got off to a slow start, but has gained a lot of traction over the last couple of years. The growth has been so explosive that it’s been estimated that the global esports betting market will be worth nearly £850 million in 2020.
That’s a huge figure, especially if you consider that esports are still not mainstream as yet. Most people outside of traditional sports betting are starting to catch on you can bet on this like real sports. You can definitely have a lot of fun with this form of betting.
bet365 million slots giveaway is running until the 8th April 2020. (Please ensure date is still...
The game is played at a real Roulette table with a real dealer and uses a physical table-top...
bet365 Live Streaming users must be logged in and have a funded bet365 account or have placed a bet...