A step-by-step guide on how to claim Ladbrokes The Grid Card which is full of benefits and rewards. Ladbrokes have long been at the vanguard of discovery within the betting industry and are famous for their continuous strive to provide punters with value.
What is Ladbrokes The Grid?
Coral has the Connect Card and there is also the William Hill Plus Card. Here is Ladbrokes The Grid Card is similar to other loyalty cards where you can earn reward points by betting with Ladbrokes – something you’ll probably do even if there was no loyalty benefit! Rewards include discounts at participating pubs, restaurants, Cinemas, UK racecourses, online shops and exclusive prize draws to win holidays or cool gadgets. Opt into Ladbrokes The Grid newsletter you’ll be sent bonus offers, select money-back specials, and vouchers to use on machines in the shop. Once you’ve been sent your Ladbrokes The Grid Card it will be linked to your online account and can also be used in Ladbrokes betting shops. You can also use a digital version of your card on your mobile.
How do I apply for a Ladbrokes The Grid Card?
Open an online betting account with Ladbrokes. If you’re already a member then just login and apply. For punters that prefer to bet in Ladbrokes betting shops, visit one and fill in an apply in-store. The Grid Card is designed to reward existing customers.
- Cricket & Snooker
- 5+Acca Ins
- Collect Points for Cash
- Live Casino Host Offers
Benefits Of Having A Ladbrokes The Grid Card
- Exclusive to Ladbrokes The Grid – football coupons as well as football and horse racing money backs and Free bets.
- Features including My Accas and Cash Out – Use your mobile to track the bets you’ve placed in the shop.
- Transfer winnings to your account to use online with Ladbrokes, or deposit and withdraw in the shop.
- Ladbrokes The Grid app brings your card or fob to your mobile device and even allows you to use the in-built camera to scan your bet slips to track your bets and Cash Out on the go.
- Download for Android or iPhone.
- Rewards – Get exclusive discounts at participating pubs, restaurants, Cinemas, UK racecourses, online shops and win amazing experiences, prizes and more.
- Deposit and withdraw funds in your online betting account in any Ladbrokes shop.
- ‘My Accas‘ – Use your mobile to track the live status of bets you’ve placed in-shop via a 14-digit reference number.
- Transfer Winnings – With the Grid Card, bet in any Ladbrokes shop, monitor it via the Grid mobile app and once it has been settled, you have the ability to transfer any winnings to your online betting account.
Ladbrokes The Grid 4/1 RACING WINNER
Swipe your card at your nearest shop and bet on a winning horse at odds of 4/1 or greater during a live CH4 horse race and Ladbrokes will give you a £25 free bet!
How many points can I with Ladbrokes The GRID?
- 1 Point for every £4 you bet.
- 1 Point for every £10 placed on slots.
- 1 Point for every £20 placed on roulette.
If you’re already a member of Ladbrokes or not, this card gives you benefits and convenience. So in our opinion, it is definitely worth joining Ladbrokes The Grid loyalty program. It’s totally free and provides you access to a multitude of features, bonuses and benefits. The schedule of rewards is ever-growing so we advise checking the Ladbrokes website for all the latest offers.Visit Ladbrokes
Published by Flytonic’s editorial team, specializes in casino affiliate marketing, wordpress and SEO related topics.