Login to Coral Betting for the bet and Get Club, place £25 or more worth of bets on ANY sport between Monday and Thursday, and get a £5 FREE BET every Friday. One of the most respected bookmakers Coral UK has been in operation for more than 90 years. Ever since going online in the year 1999, Coral has been regularly evolving with the latest trends in both the sporting world as well as the digital world. It is this flexibility that attracts and delights both the new as well as existing punters.
Coral UK Quick Facts
- Established in 1926
- Location UK
- Minimum Deposit £10
- Best Sports Odds at Coral UK are Football and Horse and Greyhound Racing, Table Tennis
How to claim your free bets when you login at Coral UK
- Sign up and create an account
- Login to Coral UK and make a minimum deposit of £5
- Place a single bet with odds being 1/2 or higher.
- Once you place your qualifying bet, you get £20 free bets in the form of 4 x £5 bets.
Coral UK a trusted and popular bookmaker.
1. License – Coral UK is a traditional bookmaker and holds the valid UK and Gibraltar Gambling license, thus creates a sense of trust and security amongst new users.
2. User-friendly interface – Smooth navigation, detailed and clear instruction, and information about the sporting action and odds show to the use. In-play bets, promotions, and offers are prominently shown to the user thus making their betting experience on the site convenient.
3. Available on a Mobile app – Coral has adapted to the newer digital trends and is now available on mobile apps too. Bettors can now place their bets on the move via their smart devices.
4. e-sports – e-Sports is another feature that accentuates the fact that Coral is one bookmaker that will bring newer experiences to its punters. The e-sports betting of Coral UK are seeing newer punters who want to engage in a fun round of CS-GO.
5. Build your bet – This feature gives the luxury and liberty to bettors to build their bets from the available markets. This can be done from the Build a Bet section on the site/app. As soon as you create a bet, Coral will suggest betting odds to you. Alternatively, you can tweet the same tagging @coral for bet odds. This is available on the premier league.
6. Customer Support – The round the clock customer service of Coral is there for its bettors via phone, and mail. Coral scores an extra point here because it allows punters to place a bet via telephone. This helps bettors in case they can’t access the site or app because of connectivity issues.
Coral Login Extras
Coral Bet and Get Club
Login to Coral and Opt into the Coral new Bet and Get Club, place £25 or more worth of bets on ANY sport between Monday and Thursday, and get a £5 FREE BET on a Friday! T&C’s Apply
Coral Sports customers can bet £/€25 on any sport from Monday to Saturday and get £5 in free bets on Sunday.
This Sports Promotion is available to qualifying customers once per week/per account with qualification taking place from 00.01 Monday to 23.59 Saturday of a respective game week.
Customers must log in and OPT-IN to the offer at coral.co.uk.
Once opted in, place £/€25 or more in real money stakes on any sports betting markets between Monday and Saturday *excludes tote and cashed out bets.
Customers who have successfully opted in (online/mobile) and meet the qualifying criteria will receive a £/€5 free bet token on qualification.
This token will not become redeemable until the Sunday of the respective game week, valid for 7 days.
The £/€5 free bet token will become available to redeem on the Sunday of the relative game week, available for 7 days to redeem on any Sport.
Coral Football Acca Insurance
Place any five-fold match result accumulator of £/€2 or more and if one of your selections lets your acca down, they will refund your stakes as a free bet up to €/£25 T&C’s Apply
Coral Fallers Money Back
Bet on selected Jumps races every day and if your horse falls, unseats or gets brought down, we’ll give you money back as a free bet up to £/€25. T&C’s Apply
Coral Football Jackpot
Football Jackpot exclusive, there’s a jackpot waiting to be won every week! Simply predict the outcome of 15 matches to win the Jackpot. T&C’s Apply
Coral UK Market and Odds
Coral UK’s reputation as a leading bookmaker stems from the wide range of selections it offers to its customers. Right from premier football leagues, to international sporting events to county leagues and TV events and politics, Coral’s betting market will most likely provide you with the selection for your bet choice. Coral is a big favourite with punters as far as punting on Horse racing and greyhounds are concerned. Add competitive and profitable odds to this wide market selection and what you get is a bookmaker that invites interest from new and seasoned punters alike.
Coral’s odds are highly competitive and good value against comparison betting sites in the UK. Along with the profitable odds and markets, another thing that punters eagerly await is the free bet.
Login to In-Play Betting at Coral UK
One of the few bookmakers in the UK that boast of an in-play betting feature along with live streaming. Football, tennis, table tennis, horse racing, volleyball, etc. are some of the most punted sporting actions for which Coral in-play bets can be placed. Coral not only provides live streaming and exciting bets for matches but also allows users to cash out in the course of the match if they wish to. This feature scores an extra point for Coral UK when compared to its market bookmaker peers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to enter a promo code when I login to Coral to get Free Bets?
No, to claim a free bet you don’t need to enter any promo code unless you have received a mail notification that asks so. You just need to deposit 5£. And place the qualifying bet.
Can a bet be edited on Coral once it is successfully placed?
Once placed, a bet cannot be modified.
Is there any free bet or offer for placing in-play bets?
In-play bet offers vary from time to time and check the official site for the same is advised. As of now, this is the in-play offer that can be availed
Robust and Secure site, a huge selection of sports, good competitive odds, and a plethora of features and free bets and bonuses to boost odds and insure bettor’s money makes Coral an absolute favourite with many. The bookmaker is upgrading with the advent of digitization evident from their build your bet feature, mobile app, e-sports selection, and live streaming of more and more games. Coral is one bookmaker site that you should login to and explore once at-least irrespective of you being a fresher or a seasoned pro in the world of sports betting.
About Coral Bookmaker
Coral was founded in 1926 by Joseph Kagarlitsky who changed his name to Joe Coral. In 1961 Coral opened one of the first high street shops. Coral started their online sportsbook in the late 90s, acquiring Eurobet along the way; thus helping them to become one of the biggest online betting sites in the UK. Coral was previously owned by the Gala Coral Group, but in late 2016 they announced a merger with Ladbrokes to join their shares together to create a new company entitled the Ladbrokes Coral Group Plc. Together with their company worth totals over £2.3 billion. As a result of the deal, which was approved by the UK Competition and Markets authority, both parties had to sell around 320 betting shops to other companies to prevent a monopoly of the market.
Coral was previously owned by the Gala Coral Group, but in late 2016 they announced a merger with Ladbrokes to join their shares together to create a new company entitled the Ladbrokes Coral Group Plc. As one of the United Kingdom’s leading e-commerce operations with over a decade of experience online it prides itself in offering its customers the widest range of betting and gaming products and opportunities. Coral.co.uk, together with its a strong retail estate, ensures its’ customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where Coral is one of the market leaders and the “Connect” card which allows customers to deposit and withdraw money in shops and play online, alongside a host of other benefits.
Writing for over 15 years about free bets and bookmakers in the UK