Ever since its inception in the year 2001, Net Bet sport has grown and is currently a popular choice for the leading bookmakers in the UK and Europe. A new range of sports being added for punters to bet on has widened the reach of this bookmaker, garnering more trust in the market. Netbet Sport is different from a lot of the standard betting sites due to its wide variety of promotions and welcome offers and betting bonuses. Since 2001, Net Bet sport has grown into a force to be reckoned with in the sports betting arena and is a popular choice among the leading bookmakers in the UK and Europe. A new range of betting markets being added for punters has increased the reach of this bookmaker, accumulating more trust in the market. Net bet Sport is different from a lot of betting sites due to its wide assortment of promotions and welcome offers and betting bonuses.
Let us have a look at the features and services that this bookmaker has to offer to bettors.
1. Sports coverage – From coveted and popular sports like football and hockey to niche sports like golf and tennis, NetBet covers a wide array of sport in their sportsbook along with their different betting options. However, other peer bookmakers have a wider range.
2. Single Platform – Owned by a leading name in the Gambling industry, the Cosmo Gaming company, NetBet’s USP has been casinos and online gaming like poker. For punters with equal liking to casinos, the single window is extremely convenient. They can play with a single account without the need to make different deposits and easily switch between sports betting and online gaming.
3. e-sports betting options– In tandem with the evolving trends in the online world, NetBet provides bettors with the options to place bets on e-sports. The popular online games often engage people and, they want to make their fun experience rewarding too. Still, in the evolving phase here, Netbet does offer the counter strike and shooting game enthusiasts options to bet on and make money.
4. Minimum betting amount – NetBet allows bets as low as £0.25. Low bets like these are apt for beginners who are new to the world of sports betting. Also, the minimum betting requirements are quite conducive for newbies. These low bets help new punters to understand and explore sports betting before taking bigger risks.
5. NetBet Boosts – The NetBet boost feature enables users to boost the certain market and betting types, thus creating more opportunities to win on the most popular sporting leagues and tournaments.
6. Free Bets and Offers – NetBet, from time-to-time, gives its customer’s loyalty benefits. One exciting free bet is the £5 Free Bet given every week. To qualify for this bet, one has to deposit £10 on a virtual sport every week.
This free bet can be used only on a single bet with minimum odds of 1/1 or more. Besides these, new customers can get £30 in free bet and spins.
How do I claim Net Bet Sports Free Bet?
- Register with Net Bet
- Deposit £30 or more on a single bet or a single line multiple bet with one or more selection, within seven days of registration.
- In the next 24 hours, the account is credited with £30
- Free bets, £15 free sports bets and £15 for free spins in casinos.
- Only customers from the United Kingdom can take part in this Welcome Offer.
Net Bet Sport Extra Offers
SNAP BET – The SnapBet Feature will allow you to bet on a goal scored in the next 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes of live soccer. The market is split into three periods – Every SnapBet has different intervals to increase potential winnings. This will ensure that you have an even better live experience with NetBet Sport. When your bet is struck you will have a timeframe when you know a goal needs to be scored to become a winner. If a goal is scored when the bet is still open, you will be awarded your winnings for the respective period. SnapBet will only be available via Mobile and Tablet.
ACCA BOOSTS – Get up to 50% more winnings at Netbet – Increase your earning potential by with their Acca Boost offer! Bet on a 3-fold or more on any of the following sports: Football, Tennis, Basketball, Ice Hockey, American Football or Baseball.
CASHOUT – Partial Cash Out is available on single and Acca bets, so you can secure your winnings before the end of the game!
Net Bet Sports Markets & Odds
NetBet’s market caters to most of the popular sports and their leagues, round the year. Some niche sporting actions are part of the sportsbook too.
However, if one compares the array of sporting actions covered on NetBet to another leading bookmaker, it would come to the fore that this is one area NetBet has to look into to be at the par with the best in the industry. The odds offered by Netbet are not consistently the best in the business.
Net Bet In-Play Betting
NetBet offers in-play betting options to its punters, a live Betting experience with over 25,000 events a month and get closer to the action with Netbet’s tailored Live Score Centre, including match stats and in-play updates. NetBet’s live score centre provides match updates and player stats in real-time and keeps the bettors hooked and engaged through graphical and visual illustrations. The in-play betting stats, updates, and presentation of NetBet are thoroughly engaging and informative but the absence of live streaming might make it a little dampening for some punters.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I place a bet with NetBet?
Make your selection from the list of the fixture. Click on the odd of the bet. The selection is added to the bet slip. The stake is entered in the bet slip. Confirm the selection.
Can a Netbet bet be cancelled?
No, a bet once placed on NetBet cannot be cancelled, as per their terms and conditions.
Is NetBet available on a mobile app?
Yes, NetBet can be downloaded on android and IOS smart devices.
Net Bet Betting Markets & Odds
NetBet’s market provides most of the popular sports and their leagues, all year round. However, if one compares sport covered on NetBet to other leading bookmakers, it would come to the fore that this is one area NetBet has to look into. The odds offered by Netbet is not consistently the best available.
NetBet offers in-play betting options, a live Betting experience with over 25,000 events a month and get closer to the action with Netbet’s tailor-made Live Score Centre, including match stats and in-play updates. Net Bet live score centre gives match updates and player stats in real-time and keeps the bettors hooked and absorbed through graphical illustrations. The in-play betting stats, updates, and presentation of NetBet are thoroughly engaging and informative but the absence of live streaming might make it a little disappointing for some gamblers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place a bet with Net Bet?
Make your selection from the fixtures list. Click on the odds of the bet. The selection will be added to the bet slip. Enter your stake and place a bet.
Is Net Bet Sport available on a mobile app?
Yes, NetBet can be downloaded on android and IOS smart devices.
Net Bet Sports Bonus Terms and Conditions
The following conditions have come into effect on 20/05/19.
Customers will be awarded £15 in Free Bets and £15 in Free Spins for Casino and Vegas.
Customers will qualify for the Free Bet and Free Spins once their first £30 qualifying bets on Sports have been placed and then settled on the account.
Qualifying bet can be on any sport of your choice and can be either a single or a single line multiple bet with two selections or more.
Cashed out qualifying bets will not qualify for the offer.
Customers must place a qualifying bet within 7 days of registration and for the bet to settle within this period to receive the Free Bet/Free Spins automatically. Bets placed/Settled outside of this time frame will need the Free Bet/Spins to be credited manually.
Free Bets will be credited to the account within 24 hours of the qualifying bet settling.
Free Bets can be used on one acca bet (two selections or more), one Virtual Sports market of your choice and one on any sports market of your choice.
Free Bets are valid for 3 days each. Maximum of three x5FB will be applied per account.
One Welcome Offer will be applied per customer, per household, per IP Address.
Bets placed with free bet tokens or bonus funds will not qualify for the offer.
Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings. Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
Deposit methods NETELLER, PayPal and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
Netbet Casino Free Spins Terms and Conditions
Netbet Casino 50 Free Spins, worth £10 (£0.20 per spin) will be instantly added to your account after your first sports bet has settled.
Casino Free Spins are playable only on selected slots Starburst and/or Scudamore’s Super Stakes (including a mobile version, if available).
Once triggered, Casino Free Spins will remain valid for 7 days after the issuing date.
Winnings from Free Spins will automatically be transferred as bonus money once all free rounds allowed have been played and must be wagered 40 times (Playthrough x40) before bonus winnings are converted into cash funds.
NetBet is a reputed bookmaker and is slowly getting into the league of the best bookmakers offering sports betting as well as online games like the casino.
The secure and trust-worthy framework of NetBet is easy to use. The bonuses and offers are exciting for new customers. Also, customer support is exemplary with help being provided across multiple mediums. NetBet scores pretty high for these customer-centric experiences and features like low -risk bets, and free bets. Where it lacks a bit and can improve more is the features that a seasoned punter would want to explore with a bookmaker – wider betting market, better odds, and in-play live streaming. The bookmaker has been innovating and updating as per the latest trends with e-sports and mobile apps. If it can address these shortcomings too, it will be the favourite for many punters.
About Net bet Sport
NetBet holds a European licence, which permits the site to offer Betting games for money, in conformance with EEC legislation. Fast becoming one of the most popular sites in the UK market. A renowned online bookmaker in Europe. Netbet is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission
Writing and reviewing bookmaker and casino websites for two decades. About free betting sign up offers and which are the best bookmakers in the UK.
- 1 How do I claim Net Bet Sports Free Bet?
- 2 Net Bet Sport Extra Offers
- 3 Net Bet Sports Markets & Odds
- 4 Net Bet In-Play Betting
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 6 Net Bet Betting Markets & Odds
- 7 In-Play Betting
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 9 Net Bet Sports Bonus Terms and Conditions
- 10 Netbet Casino Free Spins Terms and Conditions
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 About Net bet Sport