A William Hill Plus card is a convenient option for online account holders who also visit William Hill betting shops. It synchronises with your online account and allows you to deposit and withdraw online winnings in-store from any William Hill branch across the UK. It also allows you to transfer any William Hill betting shop winnings to your online account and place a bet on your mobile device.
William Hill Plus Card Features
- Cash-in your shop bets anytime on your mobile.
- Follow all the action with live scores & in-depth stats
- Free bets & regular offers
Now the plus card gives you even more…
- Withdraw online funds as cash in the shop.
- Use your online funds plus withdraw & deposit in a William Hill shop
- Transfer winnings to your online account
How To Track Your Bets With A Plus Card
Any bets placed via a Plus Terminal can be tracked either by tapping your Plus card when you place your bet or by typing the 18-character slip number into the Plus Web App.
If you forget to tag your bet you can still tag it for tracking by scanning the bet slip barcode on any plus terminal and tapping your card against the contactless card reader or by going to your Plus Web App account and manually entering the slip number by pressing ‘Add Slip’.
- 1 Bet £10 get £30 in free bets
* 18+. Play Safe. New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
- Acca Club
- Bet boost on 3+ Selections
- William Hill Plus Card
- 2 £20 Free No Deposit Bonus
* 18+. Play Safe. New customers only. Opt in required. 1x per customer. Selected slots only. Max £20 bonus. 35x wagering. Bonus expires 72 hours from issue. Max. Redeemable £25. Eligibility rules, game, location, currency restrictions, stake contributions and terms and conditions apply
- Slots, Video Poker, Blackjack
- Live Games, Baccarat, Roulette
How to get one.
Log onto WilliamHill.com or visit a William Hill shop and ask for a Plus Card at the counter. just another way to make it a bit easier for you to manage your account.
- Withdraw online winnings as cash in a shop
- Instant access to your winnings
- Cash in-shop bets on your mobile
- Transfer in-store winnings to an online account
- Bet online with funds deposited in shop
Need a William Hill account
- Online account needs to be open for more than 30 days
What are the differences between William Hill Cash Direct and a Plus Card?
With William Hill direct cash card you can deposit and withdraw winnings from your online account over the counter in-store, without the necessity of a card.
But, to withdraw winnings you need the print a voucher and take this to your local William Hill. So, although it saves you the method of registering the card it’s not as easy as the plus card.
The vouchers are considered as cash and will not be refunded by William Hill if lost. They also have a 3-month expiry date so you should cash them in as soon as you print them.
For punters requiring quick access to their cash without the need to register a William Hill Plus card, you could use e-wallets such as Neteller or PayPal, which are generally twice as fast (1-2 days transfer) compared to standard bank transfers.
What is a William Hill Plus Card?
A William Hill Plus card is a convenient option for online account holders who also visit William Hill betting shops. It synchronises with your online account and allows you to deposit and withdraw online winnings in-store from any William Hill branch across the UK.