What is a William Hill Plus card
A William Hill Plus card is a convenient option for online account holders who also visit william hill betting shops. It synchronises with your online account and allows you to deposit and withdraw online winnings in store from any William Hill branch across the UK.
It also allows you to transfer any William Hill betting shop winnings to your online account and place a bet on your mobile device.
William Hill Plus Card Features
- Cash-in your shop bets anytime on your mobile
- Follow all the action with live scores & in-depth stats
- Free bets & regular offers
Now the plus card gives you even more…
- Withdraw online funds as cash in shop.
- Use your online funds plus withdraw & deposit in a William Hill shop
- Transfer winnings to your online account
How To Track Your Bets With A Plus Card
Any bets placed via a Plus Terminal can be tracked either by tapping your Plus card when you place your bet or by typing the 18-character slip number into the Plus Web App.
If you forget to tag your bet you can still tag it for tracking by scanning the bet slip barcode on any plus terminal and tapping your card against the contactless card reader or by going to your Plus Web App account and manually entering the slip number by pressing ‘Add Slip’.
WillHill Bet £10 Get £30 in Free Bets
* New customers who register, deposit & bet via Mobile only,, min £10 stake, win only, min odds 1/2, free bets credited as 2 X £15 (30 day expiry), free bet/player/payment method/country restrictions apply.
- Acca Five Insurance
- William Hill Plus Card
- Longer 'Free Bet' Shelf Life
Buy in with £10 get a £30 bonus
* Opt-in required, x1 per customer, new Vegas customers only. £10 buy-in required to receive £30 bonus, with 50x wagering on bonus. Bonus expires 7 days from issue. Game, player, currency and country restrictions and terms apply.
- Top-rated games
- Slots, Video Poker, Blackjack
- Live Games, Baccarat, Roulette
How to get one.
Log onto WilliamHill.com or visit a William Hill shop and ask for a Plus Card at the counter. just another way to make it a bit easier for you to manage your account.